Problem with setup of Google adsense account
Having a problem understanding the setup for authorizing sites in your AdSense account? Check with our experts here why you are facing this problem & how to resolve it.
I am having a problem to authorize sites to display ads. This is what I know about the steps to protect AdSense account by allowing only authorized sites to use your AdSense:
- Login to your AdSense account.
- Click on "Home" tab
- Click on "Account Settings"
- Look for "Access and authorization"
- Look for "Access and authorization" just below.
- Enable the option "Only allow certain sites to show ads for my account"
Allow only certain sites to show ads for my account
In the helpdesk for Authorizing your sites.
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click the gear icon and select Settings.
3. In the sidebar, click Access and authorization.
4. Check the box marked Only allow certain sites to display ads for my account.
5. Enter the URL of the sites that you want to authorize, then click Save.
But there is no Check box. The screenshot is attached. Solve it.