The OTG feature is not supported as of now on stock firmware. Micromax may come up with a fix via software update, though it is not guaranteed. However, to be able to use the feature you can follow the following steps -
- Please note that your phone must be rooted. For rooting instructions you may have to refer to rooting tutorials available on the internet. Please note rooting will void your warranty. It may brick your phone if not done properly. Proceed at your own risk
- Download and install USB OTG Helper from Play Store.
- Connect your USB drive to your device
- Open USB OTG Helper app
- After providing root access permission, tap on Mount
- Now use any file explorer, go to storage/usbotgdrive/drive/here (I would suggest ES File Explorer).
- You will be able to see your USB drive.