|Author: Muddassir 19 Jan 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 12 (Rs 12) Voting Score: 0|
Xiaomi Mi Note is an upcoming Android smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi. Mi Note is going to be release in January, 2015. Currently there is no exact date available of its release. The price of Xiaomi Mi Note is around Rs. 20000.
These are the features and specs of Xiaomi Mi Note Android smartphone :
- Xiaomi Mi Note runs on the Android v4.4 KitKat OS.
- It has IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Its display is 5.7 inches long.
- The resolution of its display is 1080x1920 pixels.
- Body dimension of Mi Note is : height - 6.11 inches, width - 3.06 inches and thickness - 0.28 inches.
- Weight of Mi Note is 161 grams.
- Xiaomi Mi Note is dual-SIM smartphone with dual standby.
- It has Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core 2.5 GHz processor.
- Xiaomi Mi Note comes in two variants of 16 GB and 64 GB and there is no external card slot.
- It has 3 GB of RAM.
- Mi Note has a rear camera of 13 MP with dual-LED Flash.
- It also has a front camera of 4 MP.
- It has Wi-Fi 802.11 and hotspot.
- It has Bluetooth v4.0.
- It has GPS with A-GPS technology.
- Xiaomi Mi Note supports microUSB v2.0 and OTG cable.
- It has a non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
|Author: Alok Nath Pandey 19 Jan 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 9 (Rs 9) Voting Score: 0|
Yes,You have rightly heard that Xiaomi is set to launch Xiaomi Mi Note. After a huge success of the phone launched by Xiaomi it is assumed that this phone will also get the same success. The Note is set to launch in India on 28th January . The price of the device will be around Rs 20000. If you want to know the specifications of the phone the just go through the details given below:-
Xiaomi Mi note has Android Kitkat v4.4 Operating System.Mi Note has a 2.5 GHz Quad core Snapdragon 801 Processor.It also support Java.
It has 5.7 Inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The screen has the resolution of 1080x1920 pixels.
Xiaomi Mi note has the body dimensions as:-
Width- 3.06 Inches
Thickness – 0.28 inches
Xiaomi Mi Note weighs 161 grams.
Note:-The SIM 1 of Xiaomi Mi Note has a Micro-SIM slot whereas SIM 2 has Nano-SIM slot.
Mi note has 3 GB RAM. Mi Note has two variant on the basis of internal memory i.e 16 GB variant and 64 GB variant. Xiaomi Mi note has not provided any SDcard slot in the phone so its impossible to expand the memory using a memory card in the phone.
Mi note has a 13 MP primary camera with dual LED flash and 4 MP secondary camera. The primary camera provide the picture of resolution 4128x3096 pixels whereas it can capture videos at the rate of 1080p@30fps.
For Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11, WI-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, OTG support is provided in Xiaomi MI Note.
Redmi Note has Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.The battery is non-removable.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 19 Jan 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
Xiaomi Mi Note has been unveiled recently along with its Pro version by Xiaomi CEO.
Here are the likely features-
The new phablet is believed to have physical dimensions of 155.1 x 77.6 x 7 mm, weighing at 161 grams.
The phone features 5.7 inch IPS LCD display at 1080 X 1920 resolution and 386 ppi pixel density. The screen is protected by Gorilla Glass 3. Pro version will have a resolution 1440 x 2560 at 515 ppi pixel density.
The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quadcore processor with a clock speed of 2.5GHz. Pro version is rumored to have 810 processor, but nothing has been officially announced. Mi note will have Samsung made 3 GB RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB, Mi note pro will be blessed with 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. Both the versions have no external card slot. GPU on board is expected to be Adreno 330.
The phone runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
It has flash and java support.
The phone sports a 13 MP rear camera at 4128 x 3096 resolution capable of 1080p HD video recording. There is a front camera of a 4 MP resolution.
The device has usual connectivity features like Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and microUSB.Pro version has NFC in addition to these. The sensors on the device include proximity sensor, light sensor and accelerometer. Pro version carries compass and gyroscope as additional sensors. One of the SIM slots supports micro SIM while the other supports nano SIM.The battery on the device is non removable and has a rating of 3000 mAh.
Xiaomi has not yet revealed the launch as yet. Rumors say that it will be launched online exclusively, most likely on FlipKart on 28th January, 2015. Approximate price of Mi note is around Rs. 20 to 23000 while for Mi note pro, estimated price is Rs. 26 to 28000.
|Author: Aman 20 Jan 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
If you want to know the features of Xiaomi Mi Note than you need to go through the details given below. I have provided all the features of this device below so that you can also compare it with other devices to know the best for you.
Xiaomi Mi Note
- It is an upcoming device in India which is expected to be released in the month of January, 2015.
- It has a great stylish look with the dimensions of 155.1 x 77.6 x 7 mm.
- It is just 161 gram in weight.
- It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 back panel.
- It supports Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM and dual stand-by).
- It has IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors.
- It has a large size screen of 5.7 inches which will give a great look to the users.
- It has a great resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels which will give a clear view to the users.
- It has 386 ppi.
- It is a multi-touch device.
- It runs on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) so that users can play more and more games on this device.
- It runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 processor with 3 GB of RAM so that it can always work smoothly.
- It does not support any external storage space as it does not have any card slot for that.
- It has 16/64 GB of internal storage space in it so the users need not to worry about the storage space.
- It has a primary camera of 13 MP with 4128 x 3096 pixels, Auto-focus and dual-LED (dual tone) flash so that users can click photos in a great clear view or in a high quality.
- It supports some more camera related features and they are Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR and panorama so that users can click like professional.
- It gives you a great high quality video output at 4 MP, 1080p.
- It has a secondary camera of 4 MP so that users can use video chatting feature.
- It has a loud speaker so that users can listen to their beats clearly and with a louder voice.
- It supports 3.55 mm jack.
- It supports Wi-Fi, Blue-tooth (v4.0), GPS and USB as its connectivity features.
- It will come packed with three sensors and they are Accelerometer, proximity and compass.
- It supports some messaging related features and they are SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail and IM.
- It supports Java.
- It is powered by a long continuous usable battery of Li-Ion 3000 mAh so that users can use it continuously for long time.
- It will available in two basic and great color and they are Black and White.
It is an great device to be launched soon in India. It has been recently released in Beijing and the price for this device was just Rs. 24 K there. Many people are crazy to buy this device as it has many awesome features in it that can give value to the users money. It is a must buy device.