|Author: Aman 17 Jan 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
If you want to know the features of Motorola Moto X than you need to go through the details given below. I have provided all the features of this device below.
Motorola Moto X
- It is an awesome device which comes packed with many awesome features.
- It was released in the month of August, 2013.
- It comes with an awesome look with the dimensions of 129.3 x 65.3 x 10.4 mm.
- It is just 130 gram in weight.
- It supports Nano-SIM.
- It has AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors.
- It comes with the medium size display of 4.7 inches which can easily be fit on your palm.
- It comes with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels which gives a great clear look to the users.
- It has 312 ppi.
- It is a multi-touch device.
- It comes protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- It runs on Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) which can be upgraded later on to v4.4.4 (KitKat) and it is also planned to be upgraded to v5.0 (Lollipop) so that users can play more and more games on it.
- It runs on Qualcomm MSM8960DT Snapdragon S4 Pro, Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 processor with 2 GB of RAM so that it can always work smoothly.
- It does not have any external storage space as it does not support any card slot.
- It comes loaded with 16/32/64 GB of internal storage space.
- It has a primary camera of 10 MP, 4320 x 2432 pixels with Auto-focus and LED flash feature so that users can click photos in a clear view or in a high quality.
- It supports some more camera related features and they are .4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR so that users can click like professionals.
- It gives you a great clear high quality video output at 1080p@30fps.
- It has a secondary camera of 2 MP so that users can use video chatting apps.
- It has a great clear voice quality.
- It comes embedded with a loud speaker so that users can listen to their beats clearly and with a louder voice.
- It supports 3.55 mm jack.
- It supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with dual-band, DLNA and hotspot features.
- It supports Blue-tooth (v4.0).
- It supports GPS.
- It supports NFC.
- It supports microUSB.
- It comes packed with some sensors and they are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer and temperature.
- It supports some messaging related features and they are SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email and IM.
- It supports Java.
- It is powered by a long continuous usable battery of Li-Ion 2200 mAh.
- It can give you a Stand-by up to 576 h.
- It can give you Talk time Up to 13 h.
- It is available in various colors and they are Black, White (front panel) and 18 color options (back panel) so that users can get some variety to choose the best for him/her.
It is an awesome smart device which comes packed with many awesome features. It gives value to your money. I have provided all the features of this smart device so that you can also compare it with other device to know the best one for you.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 18 Jan 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
Moto X is a sum of averages kind of phone. It is not great as Samsung Galaxy S5 or its clan, but it is not below par as well. Following is an attempt to understand this awesome device :-
Hardware and ConstructionThe device dimensions are at 129.3 x 65.3 X 10.4 mm. The thickness tapers to 5.6 mm at edges. The phone weighs 130 gms mainly due to material used. Look wise, it appears too simple. Volume buttons and Power button rest on right side appear a little loose and flimsy.The device supports nano SIM.The front is clear of any banding with uncluttered look.
Screen and DisplayThe phone has a screen size of 4.7 inches at 720 x 1280 12th solution. The AMOLED screen of Moto X has a pixel density of 316 PPI. The device screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
SoftwareThe device runs on Android Jellybean 4.2.2 with a few Motorola tweaks.A killer feature Motorola has introduced is the Active Display. The device will be upgraded to KitKat and there is a planned upgrade to Lollypop 5.0.
PerformanceThe Qualcomm Snapdragon Quadcore S4 Pro clocking at 1.7 GHz in combination with Adreno 320 GPU makes the Moto X a power monster. The phone ha 2 GB RAM to run all operations lag free.
Battery LifeThe phone sports a 2200 mAh battery. Motorola promises a standby time of around 570 hours.Engadget battery test by playing a HD video in loop lasted 11 hours and 15 min, as reports say. That should be a record in itself!
Camera The phone packs a 10 MP rear camera at 4320 x 2432 resolution with 'ClearPixel' technology. ClearPixel technology takes more light In and gives better pictures. The camera on Moto X is idiot proof as you can easily take better pictures without worrying about settings.2 MP front snapper is a delight for selfie fans.
Other FeaturesThe device has connectivity features of WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. Sensors on the device Include accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, barometer, temperature send proximity sensor. The device is available black and white ( for front panel) and 18 different colors for back panel.
The Moto X is really a power monster. It has streamlined all round performance. An amazing battery life and equally foolproof camera are the biggest plus points for the device.
|Author: Muddassir 19 Jan 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
These are the features and specifications of Motorola Moto X Android smartphone :
OS : Motorola Moto X runs on the Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS. It is upgradable to Android v4.4 KitKat OS and Android v5.0 Lollipop OS.
Chipset/CPU : Moto X has Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core 1.7 GHz processor. Its graphic processor is Adreno 320.
Display : Display of Moto X is AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. It is 4.7 inches long with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
SIM : Moto X is a single SIM smartphone and it supports Nano-SIM type.
Memory/RAM : Motorola Moto X comes with three variants of 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB. There is no external card slot available to increase its memory. It has 2 GB RAM.
Camera : Moto X has primary camera of 10 MP with autofocus and LED flash. It can capture an image of 4320 x 2432 pixels. It has a secondary camera of 2 MP.
Connectivity : It supports Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, WLAN and microUSB v2.0. It also supports OTG cable.
Battery : It has Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery.