|Author: Aman 17 Jan 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
If you want to know the features of Micromax A 102 Canvas Doodle 3 than you need to go through the details given below. I have provided all the features of this smart device.
Micromax A 102 Canvas Doodle 3
- It is an awesome device which comes packed with many awesome features.
- It was released in the month of April, 2014.
- It supports Dual SIM.
- It comes with a great stylish look.
- It has Capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors.
- It comes with a big size display of 6.0 inches which gives a great look to the users.
- It comes with the resolution of 480 x 854 pixels.
- It has 163 ppi.
- It is a multi-touch smart device.
- It runs on Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) so that users can play more and more games on it.
- It runs on Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor with 1 GB of RAM so that it can always work smoothly.
- It comes loaded with the internal storage space of 8 GB.
- The external storage space can be expanded using microSD card up to 32 GB so you need to worry about the storage space in it as it has a lot of storage space to store your data.
- It has a primary camera of 5 MP, 2592 ? 1944 pixels with some features and they are Auto-focus, LED flash and Geo-tagging so that users can click photos in a clear view or in a high quality.
- Users can use these features to click photos like professionals.
- It gives you a great clear high quality video output of 720p.
- It has a secondary VGA camera so that users can use video chatting apps.
- It has a great clear sound quality.
- It comes embedded with a loud speaker so that users can listen to their beats clearly and with a louder voice.
- It supports 3.55 mm jack.
- It supports Wi-Fi802.11 b/g/n with hotspot feature.
- It supports Blue-tooth (v3.0) so that users can share data in the connected devices.
- It supports GPS.
- It supports FM.
- It supports microUSB (v2.0).
- It comes packed with two and they are Accelerometer and proximity.
- It supports some messaging related features and they are SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email and IM.
- It supports Java.
- It is powered by a long continuous usable battery of Li-Ion 2500mAH.
- It can give you a Stand-by up to 260 h.
- It can give you a Talk time up to 9 h.
- It is available in two colors and they are Blazing Blue and Pristine White.
I am personally using this device and it gives me a great performance. I have mentioned all the features of this smart device above so that you can compare it with other devices to know the best for you. You can get this awesome device at various online mega stores.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 18 Jan 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 7 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
Micromax A 102 Canvas Doodle 3 was a great phone indeed, but little outdated as of now. Here are a few features :-
Construction And Hardware
The phone launched in April,2014- is a big screened at 6 inches.The screen has a resolution of 480 X 854 at a pixel density of 163 PPI. The device is powered by 1.3 GHz dual core MediaTek processor. The phone has only 512 MB RAM that may not be effective in running the memory hungry apps.Internal memory of the phone is just 4 GB which is paltry in today's models that carry much more memory.The device has expandable memory support up to 32GB.
Software and Performance
The phone runs on Android 4.2 jellybean.The device is not capable of running heavy apps that need much memory. Apps crash frequently.
The phone has a rear camera of 5 MP at 2592 X 1944 resolution. A VGA front camera that definitely wont inspire selfie fans.
The phone is powered by a 2500 mAh battery. Standby time under standard conditions is 260 hours. Talk time upto 9 hours.
The phone features dual SIM functionality. The device sports regular connectivity features wifi, GPS, blue tooth and USB charging . Sensors on the device include proximity sensor and accelerometer. The phone is available in Black and White color variants.
Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 would have been a runaway success, had it been launched a couple of years ago. Now, we have a lot phones in almost same price range - but with better features. Only plus point could be it's bigger size. Colors appear to be washed out on the screen. RAM at just 512 MB is too much low to perform flawlessly. In my opinion, there are better options available than going for an outdated phone.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 18 Jan 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
This is with reference to the first response to this question. The member states that the device has 1 GB RAM while it actually has 512 MB. Also it has 4 GB internal memory and member has mentioned it to be 8 GB. I have observed that the member concerned has been following a single website (I can't name it) and blindly picking specifications from it- instead of doing proper research. Hope I have made myself clear.
|Author: Muddassir 21 Jan 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
These are the features and specs of the Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 Android smartphone.
- Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 comes with Android v4.2 Jellybean OS.
- It has capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors. The display is 6.0 inches long in size.
- It has a Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor.
- Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 comes in 2 variants - one of 4 GB and other of 8 GB internal memory. It has 32 GB expandable memory via microSD card.
- It is available in two versions of 1 GB and 512 MB RAM.
- It has a primary camera of 5 MP with the resolution of 2592x1944 pixels.
- Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 has WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and microUSB support.
- It has a removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery.
- Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 is available in two colours - Blazing Blue and Pristine White.
|Author: Alok Nath Pandey 26 Jan 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
The specifications of Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 A102 is listed below. Go through the details to know the full specifications:-
Canvas Doodle has 6.0 Inches display having the resolution of480x854 pixels. The screen of Canvas Doodle supports multitouch.
Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 has a 5 MP primary camera with auto focus and LED flash and a 0.3 MP front facing camera. You can record an HD at the rate of 15 fps using the camera.
The internal memory of this phone is of 4 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB using a SD card.
There is 2500 mAH Li-Ion battery used in this phone which can provide you a talktime of 9 hours and a stand by Time fro up to 260 hours using a 2G network.
There's the Android Jelly Bean OS runs the phone which is operated by a 1.3 GHz dual core Mediatek MT6572 processor. 1 GB RAM is provided to the user so that they can run the required applications on their phone. This phone has 3G enabled.
For connectivity WI-FI ,Bluetooth v3.0,GPS and microUSB port is available in the phone.