Yes, you can associate multiple blogs/websites with your existing Amazon affiliate account. The maximum allowed is 5.
How to add more blogs to Amazon affiliate account
- Log in to your Amazon affiliate account
- Go to Account Settings (the link is in the top right hand corner)
- Under the heading of Account Information, you will see 'Edit your Website information'. Click on that link.
- You will now see the page where you can add another blog URL below the heading 'What is the URL of the website(s) you will use to send traffic to Amazon?'
- Fill in all the requisite boxes provided.
- Click the 'Save changes' button at the bottom & you're done
Additional note: at any time you can also remove the URL of a blog which you no longer wish to have associated with the affiliate program.