|Author: Aman 15 Jan 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 22 (Rs 22) Voting Score: 0|
If you want to know the features of Google Nexus 10 than you need to go through the details given below. I have mentioned all the features in detail for this device below.
Google Nexus 10
- It comes with a great stylish look with the dimensions of 263.9 x 177.6 x 8.9 mm.
- It is 603 gram in weight.
- It does not support SIM.
- It comes with a Super PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors,.
- It comes with a big size display of 10.1 inches which gives a better look to the users.
- It comes with the resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels which gives a clear look to the users.
- It has 229 ppi.
- It is a multitouch device.
- It comes protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 2.
- It runs on Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean) which can be upgraded later on to v4.4.2 (KitKat) and it is also planned to be upgraded to v5.0 (Lollipop) so that users can play more and more games on it.
- It runs on Dual-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A15 processor with 2 GB of RAM so that it can always work smoothly.
- It does not have any external storage space as it does not have any card slot.
- It comes loaded with 16/32 GB of internal storage space.
- It has a primary camera of 5 MP with 2592 x 1936 pixels with some feature and they are Auto-focus, LED flash and check quality which allows you to click photos in a clear view or in a high quality.
- It also supports some more camera related features and they are Geo-tagging, touch focus and face detection which gives you an advantage to click your photos like professional.
- It gives an great clear high quality video output at 1080p@30fps.
- It has a secondary camera of 1.9 MP so that users can also enjoy the video chatting apps.
- It has a great clear voice quality.
- It comes embedded with a loud speaker so that users can listen to their beats clearly and with a louder voice.
- It has a 3.55 jack.
- It supports Wi-Fi.
- It supports Bluetooth (v3.0) which allows you to share anything with the other connected device.
- It supports GPS.
- It supports NFC.
- It supports microUSB (v2.0).
- It comes packed with some sensors and they are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and barometer.
- It supports some messaging related features and they are Email, Push Email and IM which allows you to send texts or chat to anyone.
- It does not supports Java.
- It is powered by a long continuous usable battery of Li-Po 9000.
- It can give you a Stand-by up to 500 h.
- It can give you a Talk-time up to 9 h (multimedia).
- It is available in the Black color which is very common and gives a better look to the users.
It is an awesome device which comes with many awesome features. I have provided all the features for this device so that you can compare it with other devices to know the best one.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 16 Jan 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
Here is the list of specifications for Google Nexus 10-
Hardware and construction
Physical dimensions of the device are 203.9 x 177.6 x 8.9 mm. It is thicker, wider and longer than iPad.It weighs 603 grams.The tab has curved edges that make it easier to handle.The front has no buttons to spoil the looks.the device has Super PLS TFT touchscreen at 2560 x 1600 resolution.The device pixel density is 299 PPI.The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2.The tab is powered by Exynos 5250 Dual Core 1.7 GHz processor and Mali- T604 GPU.The internal memory of the device is 16 and 32 GB, and 2 GB RAM.It also carries a micro HDMI port.No expandable memory available which may be a dampening factor.
Software and Platform
The device runs Android Jelly Bean 4.2, with a proposed upgrade to KitKat 4.4.2. The device also plans for upgrade to Android Lollypop 5.0.Basic Google apps are available.
The tab sports a 5 MP rear camera at 2592 x 1936 resolution.The device is capable recording HD video at 1080p.The tab also features a 1.9 MP front camera for selfie shots and video chatting.The image quality is reported to be below par.
The device is powered by 9000 mAh non removable battery.Standby time is reported to be 500 hours.Talktime of the device is stated to be 9 hours on multimedia.
The tab has connectivity features like Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, WIFI and USB.The sensors on the device include Accelerometer, Barometer, Proximity Sensor, Compass and Gyroscope. The device is available in a single color variant in BLACKThe Tab has no support for Java.
|Author: Alok Nath Pandey 18 Jan 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
If you want to Know more about Samsung Google Nexus 10 then go through the details.
Samsung Google Nexus 10 is a nice device that was announced by Samsung in October 2012.
Body and Display
Samsung Google Nexus 10 has 10.1 Inches display having a resolution of 2560x1600 pixels.The display has 16M colours that are displayed with 299 PPI. Corning Gorilla Glass 2 is provided to protect the screen in better manner from the scratches. The Tablet weighs 603 grams and have a dimension of 263.9 x 177.6 x 8.9 mm.
Software and hardware
The device runs on Android Jelly Bean v 4.4 which can be upgraded to v4.4.2. It's planned to provide updates of Android Lollipop to this device. 1.7 GHz dual core processor is provided in the device. This device supports java. The device doesn't have a SIM Slot.
The phone has two variants on the basis of internal memory i.e with 16 GB internal memory and 32 GB internal memory. 2 GB RAM is provided in the phone which is enough for the users according to their requirements form a tab.
The phone has a primary camera of 5 MP and the front camera of the phone is of 1.9 MP. The primary camera of the phone can capture a photo with resolutions of 2592x1936 pixels. There is auto flash and LED Flash is provided so that you can take out the best from the camera. You can capture video of 1080p@30fps using the phone.
For connectivity Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC is provided in the phone.
It has a non-removable LI-Po 9000 mAh battery.
|Author: Muddassir 21 Jan 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
These are the specs and features of Google Nexus 10 Android Tablet.
- Google Nexus 10 runs on the Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS. It is upgradable to Android v4.4 KitKat OS and Android v5.0 Lollipop OS.
- Its body dimension is 10.39 inches (height) x 6.99 inches (width) x 0.35 inches (thickness). Its weight is 603 grams.
- It has 10.1 inches long Super PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors. Its resolution is 2560 x 1600 pixels.
- It has dual-core 1.7 GHz processor to boost its performance.
- Google Nexus 10 is available in two variants - one is 16 GB and other is 32 GB.
- It has 2 GB RAM.
- Google Nexus 10 has a rear camera of 5 MP and front camera of 1.9 MP.
- It has Wi-Fi 801.11, Bluetooth v3.0, GPS and microUSB v2.0 support.
- It has non-removable Li-Po 9000 mAh battery.
- Google Nexus 10 is available in Black colour.
|Author: haktuts 22 Feb 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Got lots of answer by looking at hardware but actual benefit of google nexus 10 given below:
1 Google stock android
2 Run android lollipop
3 Perform pentesting with the help of google nexus as kali linux nethunter is best available option but device require root access
4 jam the wireless network using wireless adapter card
5 and yes all know about the battery power of nexus