|Author: Aman 12 Jan 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 15 (Rs 15) Voting Score: 0|
If you want to know the features of One Plus One smartphone than you need to go through the details given below. I have mentioned the features of One Plus One below:
- It has a great look with the dimensions of 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm.
- It supports micro SIM.
- It has a LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors.
- It has a large size screen of 5.5 inches which gives you a better maximize look to your work.
- It comes with the resolutions of 1080 x 1920 pixels with 401 ppi pixel density.
- It comes protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- It runs on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) which can be upgraded to v4.4.4 (KitKat) later on so that users can play more and more games on this awesome device.
- It runs on Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801, Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 processor with 3 GB RAM so that it will not work slow anytime.
- It comes loaded with 16/64 GB of internal storage space in it so users need not to worry about the storage space in this awesome device.
- It do not have any external storage space as it do not have any card slot.
- It has a primary camera of 13 MP with 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash and check quality features so that users can click photos in a clear view.
- It can give you a video output at 2160p@30fps.
- It has a secondary camera of 5 MP which helps the users to use video chatting apps.
- It supports 3.55 mm jack.
- It comes embedded with a loud speaker which helps the users to listen to their beats clearly.
- It supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, NFC, micro USB and many more.
- It comes packed with some sensors and they are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass.
- It also supports some messaging related features and they are SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM and Push Email.
- It supports Java.
- It is powered by a long continuous usable battery of Li-Po 3100 mAh which helps you to use it continuously for long time.
- It is available in various colors and they are Silk White and Sandstone Black so that users can select the proper color for their smartphone for them.
|Author: Alok Nath Pandey 12 Jan 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
One Plus One is a Smartphone which is available at a price tag of Rs 21,999 on Amazon. The phone is famous for providing fast performance, big screen size and the main reason is the Cyanogen Mod OS.
Specifications of One plus One Smartphone
This phone has a display of 5.5 Inches having a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels that provides the user clear view of every text and object that is on the screen. Gorilla Glass 3 is provided in the Smartphone to resist the scratches on the screen. There is 16 M colors provided to make the screen colorful.
Software & Hardware
This phone has Android 4.4 operating system and beside that this phone also has java support enabled.
There's 2.5 GHz Quad core processor provided by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 for faster processing.
A large Internal storage space 16/64 GB internal storage has been provided in the smartphone so that users doesn't have to think about getting more memory or using a SD card. There's 3 GB RAM in the phone which is very nice.
The phone has 13 MP Sony Exmor IMX214 primary camera that is adorned with dual LED flash so that you can capture great images in the absence of light. The front camera is of 5 MP that is enough to provide good selfies. The best thing of the camera is that there's six lenses to avoid distortion of images click by this camera.
3100 mAh Li-Po battery is attached to the phone for providing power to the phone. The battery in non-removable .
The phone is available in two colors i.e silk white and sandstone Black.
The overall weight of the phone is 162 g and the dimension of the phone is 152.9x75.9x8.9 mm make the handy.
There's Bluetooth V 4.0 ,Wi-Fi 805.1 b/g/n/ac, NFC provided for connectivity however the phone doesn't support Wi-Fi Direct.
There are Compass, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer , Ambient Light Sensor, and Gyroscope provided in the phone as sensors.
When you'll buy the phone you'll get a smartphone, a USB cable and a charging Adapter in the Box.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 13 Jan 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
One Plus One is the new phone by Chinese entrant One Plus. It has a few great features in addition to being cost effective.
Some of the features include
1. Physical dimensions 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm
2. Screen size of 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 Full HD.
3. Pixel density is at 401 PPI.
4. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
5. Color availability - Silk White and Sandstone Black.
1. Rear camera is of 13 MP equipped by Sony Exmor.
2. The camera employs 6 lens optics for avoiding distortion.
3. A 5 MP distortion free front camera is provided for those selfie moments.
4. 4K resolution video recording and slow motion mode are available to enhance your shooting caliber.
1. The device is powered by Snapdragon 801 quadcore processor clocking 2.5 GHz for smooth running of all your apps.
2. Adreno 330 GPU renders flawless graphics.
3. An astonishing 3 GB DDR3 RAM on board ensures lag free functioning.
4. Available in 16 and 64 GB variants.
5. 3100 mAh battery to power the device .
1. Sensors on the device include accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor and light sensor.
2. All important connectivity features including GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth and NFC available.
3. The device runs on Cyanogen OS 11.
The best features of the phone include-
1. Blazing fast performance.
2. Good quality screen.
3. Flexibility of Cyanogen OS.
However, the device also suffers some disadvantages:
1. Camera, though claims to be the best one around, is average.
2. Battery life is reported to be disappointing.
3. Availability of the phone is restricted as it will only be available online by a single partner.
|Author: Muddassir 13 Jan 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
OnePlus One is a very good looking Android smartphone. It has some very good features. Below are the specs and features of OnePlus One smartphone.
Specs and features of OnePlus One Android smartphone :
- OS : OnePlus One is an Android smartphone. It runs on the Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS and it is upgradable to Android v4.4.4 KitKat OS.
- Display : OnePlus One has LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors. Its display is 5.5 inches long in size and its resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels. Display of OnePlus One has protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with multitouch of up to 10 fingers.
- Body : Height of OnePlus One is 152.9 mm, width is 75.9 mm and thickness 8.9 mm. Oneplus One's weight 162 grams.
- Chipset/Processor : It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2.5 GHz quad-core processor. Its graphic processor is Adreno 330 which is capable of running HD games.
- Memory : OnePlus One smartphone is available in two variants, one has 16GB and other has 64 GB internal memory. 3 GB RAM of OnePlus One is capable of multitasking effectively. The only downside is that, it doesn't have external card slot to increase memory.
- Camera : 13 MP primary camera of OnePlus One is capable of capturing an image of 4128 x 3096 pixels. It has front camera of 5 MP which is excellent for selfies.
- Connectivity : It has Wi-Fi 802.11 with Wi-Fi Direct for file sharing and hotspot for internet connectivity. OnePlus One has Bluetooth v4.1 and GPS with A-GPS. It also supports microUSB v2.0 and OTG cable.
- Battery : OnePlus One has Li-Po 3100 mAh non-removable battery which has long lasting standby time.
- Colors : OnePlus One is available in two colors:- Silk White and Sandstone Black.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 13 Jan 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Most of the responses above state that One Plus one runs on Android KitKat. I would like to inform everyone concerned that it runs on Cyanogen OS 11. Cyanogen is completely different from stock android. If any of our members are into rooting of mobile phones, they will understand the exact difference between the two.
1. Stock Android is the official Android version without any kind of modification. Cyanogen is a modded version based on Stock android, but with a lot of added features, improvements and some native apps.
2. With Cyanogen you can customise your sound options, create custom profiles and status bar.
3. Android is what runs with Google framework and applications while Cyanogen doesn't need to comply by Google standards.
By the way, I can include a lot of aspects about here, but it is beyond the scope of this query. My point is Android and Cyanogen are entirely different and One plus one runs Cyanogen OS - NOT Android.