|Author: Aman 12 Jan 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 16 (Rs 16) Voting Score: 0|
If you want to know the detailed comparison between Apple iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S5 than you need to go through the details given below:
Apple iPhone 6
Some of the features of Apple iPhone 6 are mentioned below:
- It runs on iOS (8.x).
- It comes with an awesome look with the dimensions of 138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm.
- The body of this awesome device is made from Aluminium.
- It comes with an medium size screen of 4.7 inches which can easily be fit on your palms.
- It comes with the resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels with 326 ppi.
- It comes with an IPS LCD display.
- It comes packed with some features and they are Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Scratch-resistant glass and Oleophobic coating.
- It has a rear camera of 8 MP which can help you to click photos in high quality or in a clear view.
- It comes with dual LED.
- It has a front camera of 1.2 MP.
- It runs on PowerVR GX6450 Dual core, 1400 MHz, 64-bit processor.
- It runs on 1 GB of RAM.
- It comes loaded with 128 GB internal storage space.
- It is powered by a long continuous usable battery of 1810 mAh which can help you to use it continuously for long time.
- It supports GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, USB, USB charging and many more.
These were some of the features of Apple iPhone 6.
Samsung Galaxy S5
Some of the features of Samsung Galaxy S5 are mentioned below:
- It runs on Android (5.0, 4.4.2).
- It comes with a medium size screen of 5.1 inches with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- Is comes with a great look with the dimensions of 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm.
- It has 432 ppi.
- It comes loaded with 2 sensors and they are Light sensor and Proximity sensor.
- It is protected by a Scratch-resistant glass (Corning Gorilla Glass 3).
- It has a primary camera of 16 MP with LED.
- It has a secondary camera of 2.1 MP so that users can use video chatting apps.
- It runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad core, 2500 MHz, Krait 400 processor.
- It comes loaded with 2 GB of RAM in it.
- It comes loaded with 32 GB of internal storage space and the external storage space can be expanded using microSD card up to 128 GB.
- It is powered by a long continuous usable battery of 2800 mAh which is even more than Apple iPhone 6.
- It supports Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, USB 3.0, microUSB, USB charging and many more.
These were some of the features of Samsung Galaxy S5.
They both are just awesome device with many awesome features. I have mentioned them above with their features so that you can select the best among them according to your use.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 12 Jan 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
Samsung Galaxy S5 specifications
- It has a screen size of 5.1 inch, suitable for one handed operation. Resolution at 1080 X 1920 with 432 PPI gives impressive display.
- AMOLED seen offers clear blacks and rich colors.
- The phone is powered by 1.9 GHz Octa-core Exynos processor gives you super smooth operation.
- 2 GB on board RAM gives you the lag free functioning.
- The device sports 16 GB on board memory that can help you store anything on earth, and if you are not satisfied with this gigantic memory, you can add it up by another 128 GB via micros card.
- Super powerful 16 MP camera helps you capture all your happy memories, while the 2.1 MP front camera will be a delight to the selfie fans.
- The device runs on Android 4.4.2 upgradable to Lollypop 5.0
iPhone 6 Specifications
- 4.7 inch screen with 750 X 1334 resolution with 326 PPI.
- It runs on iOS 8, upgradable to iOS 8.1.2
- It is powered by 1.4 GHz dual core Cyclone processor to give an excellent performance.
- It is equipped with 8 MP auto focus camera for crystal clear images along with a 1.2 MP camera for those selfie groups.
- It has 1 GB RAM on board.
Since you are interested in comparing the two phones, here is a comparative explanation:
1. Screen - iPhone's screen is 85% of S5. But still it is smaller than S5.
2. Build quality - iPhone 6 excels with its aluminium uni body and rounded edges. S5 is plasticky and misses on that feel of high end phone.
3. Screen quality -S5's AMOLED screen gives clear blacks and rich colors , while iPhone excels in color accuracy and viewing angles.
4. Camera - iPhone is a winner here. It reproduces better colors. Also iPhone offers better low light images than S5.
5. Battery - Battery life is almost similar in both. But S5 has a ultra power saving option that turns a 10% battery into a 24 hour long run. Besides, it has a removable battery unlike iPhone.
6. Water resistance - This is a plus point for Galaxy S5 as iPhone lacks it.
So it all depends on your preferences. If you want premium build, great camera and fingerprint sensor? Go for iPhone. Want longer battery, bigger screen and water resistance? Opt for S5. Choice Is yours.