|Author: Timmappa Kamat 12 Jan 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Selecting the best car insurance is of utmost importance. A little research is helpful.
1. Check company's history, Customer reviews and satisfaction level in claim procedures.
2. Give a proper attention to customer complaints. Yes, all companies get complaints., but pay attention to and beware of those with similar and repeated complaints.
3. Choose the one that offers high IDV -Insured Declared Value- even if it brings a little higher premium.
4. Choose the one that offers a good personal accidental insurance.
5. Go for a nil depreciation policy as it covers rubber and plastic parts.Even if you see a little higher premium, it would be a wise investment.
6. Go for a company that offers better no claim bonus. Insurance companies offer you no claim bonus if you don't claim for insurance year after year.
7. Some cars come with security measures like anti theft and such mechanisms. They can be insured for lesser premium.
|Author: Aryan 22 Apr 2015 Member Level: Bronze Points : 0 Voting Score: 0|
You can choose your insurance company by going to www.Quicker.com or by checking on www.Olx,com. Here you can select the trust able and the cheaper insurance for your car.