Currently there is no official Whatsapp client available to send messages from PC. So, you need to use some other tricks to use Whatsapp on your computer. Below are two such ways to use Whatsapp on PC by which you can send messages to your subscribers.
Using Whatsapp on PC using Andy emulator :
1. First download Andy emulator from its official website. Andy is a 100% free Android emulator for PC but a premium version is also available for $19 with few added features.
2. Install Andy on your computer by following some simple steps.
3. Now open Andy and you will see its interface is very similar to Android Jellybean OS. Yes, Andy creates a virtual Android Jellybean like environment on your computer.
4. Now within the Andy emulator, you will see Google's Playstore. Now search Whatsapp using Playstore and install it in the Andy. The process is just like installing Whatsapp on an Android smartphone.
5. Then login into Whatsapp using your Id and password. Now you can use Whatsapp on your PC via Andy emulator and can send messages to your subscribers.
Using Whatsapp on PC using Bluestacks emulator :
1. First download Bluestacks Android emulator for PC from its official website.
2. Then install Bluestacks and open it on your computer.
3. Now download Whatsapp.apk on your computer.
4. Then double click on Whatsapp.apk file. It will automatically open in Bluestacks players.
5. Then login in Whatsapp using your Id and password. Thats all now you can use Whatsapp on PC. Now your send messages to your subscribers through Whatsapp from your computer.
I recommend you to use Andy emulator because system requirements of Bluestacks emulator are very high. And you can't run Bluestacks if you are using Bitdefender Antivirus.