|Author: Aman 08 Jan 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
If you want to know the detailed comparison between Samsung Galaxy Core 2 and Moto G than you need to go through the details given below:
Some of the features of both the smart devices mentioned above are given below:
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (Rs. 7,603):
- It is an awesome smart device which comes with a great look with the dimensions of 130.30 x 68.50 x 9.80 mm.
- It is powered by a long usable battery of 2000 mAH.
- It is available in various Colours like White, Black.
- It comes with a medium size screen of 4.50 inch with the resolution of 480x800 pixel.
- It runs on 1.2GHz quad-core processor with 768 MB of RAM.
- It comes loaded with the internal storage space of 4 GB and the external storage space can be expanded using MicroSD card up to 64 GB.
- It has a primary camera of 5 MP and a secondary camera of 0.3 MP.
- It runs on Android 4.4.
- It supports Wi-fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Headphones (3.55 mm), FM and it also supports dual SIM in it.
- It supports some sensors like Proximity and Accelerometer.
These were some of the features of Samsung Galaxy Core 2
Moto G (13 k)
- It comes with a great look with the dimensions of 129.90 x 65.90 x 11.60 mm.
- It comes with a medium size screen of 4.50 with the resolution of 720x1280 pixels.
- It has 329 PPI.
- It runs on 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1 GB of RAM.
- It has a internal storage space of 8 GB.
- It has a primary camera of 5 MP and a secondary camera of 1.3 MP.
- It runs on Android 4.3.
- It supports Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Headphones (3.55 mm) and it also supports dual SIM in it.
- It also some sensors like Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensors.
These were some of the features of Moto G.
|Author: Himan Singh 08 Jan 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 15 (Rs 15) Voting Score: 0|
Motorola Moto G
It is one of the best phone by Motorola company in its Moto series. There are some other phones as well such as Moto E but this phone is much advanced from that and has almost all the features which a smartphone should have. Here are the specifications of this great smartphone:
1. Display: The display of the phone is really good it has a big screen of 4.5 inches and has a fine resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It also has IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a great protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which protects the phone from scratch, fingerprint and from other damages as well.
2. Operating System: It has Android 4.4 Jelly Bean OS which will help your phone to run powerful applications efficiently. It can also be upgraded to Lollipop 5.0 which would make your phone more powerful and improve yours phone performance.
3. Processor: It comes with a powerful Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset with a processor of Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 which will be able to play almost all of the powerful apps and games.
4. Storage: It comes with an internal storage of 8GB and 16GB its memory cannot be increased by any of the means.
5. RAM: It has a RAM of 1 GB which will perform all the functions on your phone.
6. Camera: It has a primary camera of 5 MP with other features such as Geo-tagging, face detection and panorama. It also has a front camera of 1.3 MP which will make you click good selfies.
7. Additional features: It has features such as WiFi, Bluetooth, Radio and Java as well.
8. Battery: It comes with a powerful non-removable Li-Ion 2070 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Core II
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 is a good phone by a much reputed company in India and one of the best phone making company. This is not one of the best phones of Samsung but still is a good phone. The features of this phone are as under:
1. Display: The display of the phone is really good it has a screen size of 4.5 inches and it has a really good TFT Capacitive touchscreen. It has a fine resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and has a fine display according to its price.
2. Operating System: It has an powerful Android Operating System it comes with KitKat v4.4.2 and cannot be upgraded further.
3. Processor: It comes with a powerful Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset and has a processor of Quad Core 1.2GHz Cortex A7 which would be able to play almost all of your apps and game as well.
4. Storage: It has an internal storage of 4GB which can be expanded up to 64 GB by the use of a memory card.
5. RAM: It has 768 MB RAM which would play some of the apps and game but not the most powerful games and apps.
6. Camera: This phone has a good primary camera of 5MP and has a VGA front camera. Some additional features of its camera are that Geo-tagging, touch focus and face/smile detection which would click good pictures.
7. Battery Life: It has a 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery which will give you a good battery backup while playing games and using other apps as well.
According to me you should go for the first one (Motorola Moto G) as it is a very powerful phone and will provide you many of the features which a smartphone should have in it.
|Author: Anish Nataraj R 09 Jan 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 vs Moto G detailed Specifications are given below.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 comes with a 4.5 Inch TFT display with 480x800 resolution and 207ppi.
Moto G comes with a 4.5 Inch IPS LCD display with 720p resolution and 348ppi.
Verdict: Moto G wins in the Display section.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 comes with a Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 Chipset with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor.
Moto G has a Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor.
Verdict: Its a tie.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 has Adreno 305.
Moto G has Adreno 305.
Verdict: Its a tie.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 sports a 5 MP camera with a resolution of 2592 ? 1944 pixels.
Moto G has a 5 MP camera with a resolution of 2592 X 1944 pixels.
Verdict: Its a tie.
Internal Storage and External Storage
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 comes with 4 GB internal storage capacity and expandable up to 64 GB.
Moto G has 2 variants, 8 GB and 16 GB internal storage(12 GB user available) and not expandable.
Verdict: Moto G, because who would need more than 12 GB storage capacity.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 has a 768 MB RAM.
Moto G comes with a 1 GB RAM.
Verdict: Moto G wins there!
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 runs on 2000mAh Li-Ion battery.
Moto G runs on 2070mAh non removable Li-Ion battery.
Verdict: There is no much difference between the two. So Its a tie.
Moto G is the best phone in this price range with a stunning display and exceedingly stylish design with pure Android and all day battery backup.
|Author: Alok Nath Pandey 10 Jan 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
Moto G and Samsung Galaxy core 2 mainly differ by their price range as Moto G is costlier than Samsung Galaxy Core 2. I've used Moto G and currently I'm using Core 2.
Design and Looks
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 will be the winner in the looks as it has a metallic strip surrounding all around across the width which attracts the every eye. Moto G has a simple design with curved corners and there's no so much work has been done on the design of the phone to make the phone attractive.
Samsung Galaxy core 2 has a 5 MP primary camera with a 0.3 MP VGA camera in the front whereas Moto G has 8 MP secondary camera and 2 MP primary camera in the front.
According to the specifications and the photo quality Moto G can capture photos more nicely than Core 2.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 has a 4.5 Inches display having a resolution of 480x800 pixels whereas Moto G has a excellent 5 Inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The display size of Moto G is greater than Core hence core 2 lags behind Moto G in this comparison. The Corning Gorilla Glass 3 had made Moto G a good choice between the two phone.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 has Android Kikat v4.4 operating system and it's not sure that core 2's operating system will get upgraded to Android Lollipop.
Moto G has Android kitkat v4.4 (Kitkat) and the device will surely get updated to the new Android operating system i.e Android Lollipop.
Both the phone has 1.2 GHz Quad core processor but Moto G has Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 so it has won this comparison also. There's 768 MB RAM provided in Core 2 which will surely make you look at the 1 GB RAM being provided in Moto G.
Samsung Galaxy core 2 provides its users 4 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 64 GB using memory card.
Moto G provides it's user a big internal storage of 16 GB which can be expanded up to 32 Gb using a SD Card.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 has 2000 mAh battery which is less than 2070 mAh battery of Moto G. Moto G provides good battery backup than Galaxy Core 2.
Overall I'll suggest to buy Moto G to every person who's confused between the two available options because Moto G has some features which are better than the overall features provided in Core 2.