|Author: Muddassir 01 Jan 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Since Nokia X is an Android smartphone, then you need to download Whatsapp for Android. There are two ways to download whatsapp for Nokia X Android smartphone.
Below are the two methods to download Whatsapp for Android :
1. Go to the official website of whatsapp with you Nokia X.
2. Here is the direct link of the of the official webpage of the Whatsapp - www.whatsapp.com/android/
3. Now click on download button and you can download Whatsapp for free.
Alternatively you can download whatsapp from Google Playstore for free through your Nokia X smartphone.
Note - You can only download Whatsapp using your Nokia X. Don't use any other device.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 01 Jan 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Since Nokia X has a forked version of android , the updated version of Whatsapp may not work on it.
You may use the following ways
1. Download the relevant version from Whatsapp.com , check whether it is compatible with your device.
2. Use app launcher: Download "whatsapp launcher for Nokia X" from Nokia Store. Download latest version of Whatsapp from www.whatsapp.com/android install and login. App will give you error " Device Not Supported". Open "WhatsApp" launcher for Nokia X" and there will be no error.
|Author: Alok Nath Pandey 02 Jan 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
If you want to install WhatsApp in your Nokia X then the first thing you should do is go to settings and allow to install the application from unknown sources after that simply search in Google "Whatsapp for Nokia X" and download the APK file from any of the stores.
After that install the version of WhatsApp on your phone and enjoy.
|Author: Anish Nataraj R 06 Jan 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
This is completely a different method, there maybe some simpler methods too. Here's the steps one by one.
1) Download older version of WhatsApp.
2) Clear the app data in Application settings.
3) Change date to 5th November 2014.
4) Reboot the phone and you should be able to register and use WhatsApp.
5) Uninstall WhatsApp now.
6) Set time to present date.
7) Install WhatsApp Plus. This is done because in the older version with Date and Time reset, we will have messages in different time.
Both the older version of WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus is available on many sites. You just have to google them.