The new phone from HTC-M9 which looks to follow on from HTC M8 is is tipped to be released soon.
Though the exact specs are still shrouded in mystery, the new flagship is expected to feature a bunch of premium components.
Rumoured specifications include the following.
1. This will follow the trend of QHD display supposed to be 2560 x 1440 resolution.Some reports,however,speculate that the device will continue to have 5 inch full HD display.
2. Screen size is believed to match its competitors with a 5.5 inch or 5.7 inch screen.
3. It would be 2.7GHz Qualcomm snapdragon 805 processor that will bestow the new device.Some reports suggest at the new 810 processor as well.
4. The new entrant will have 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory expandable via microSDcard.
5. A 20.7 MP OIS enhanced camera is believed to be on the rear while a 13 MP front camera is rumoured in reports.HTC imaging specialist , Symon Whitehorn has also hinted at possible optical zoom.
6. We can expect a battery at 2840mAh ,a slight upgrade from 2600mAh.
Currently there is no official word on the exact price of the device.Rumoured to be around 550 to 600 Pounds.The phone is expected to be launched at MWC between 2nd and 5th March.There is no confirmation about when the device will hit the shelves.
Live....and Let Live!