|Author: Prakash 29 Dec 2014 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
HTC One M9 is scheduled for release on first quarter of 2015. As regarding specifications of the device, it is speculations all over the internet. It is claimed to be running Android 5.0.1 Lollipop and have 5inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass4 for protection and a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset with two sets of Quad core processors and Adreno 430 GPU. It will be having a 32GB ROM and 3GB of RAM. We cannot be sure of the specs and prices until it will be released in the next quarter.
|Author: Alok Nath Pandey 31 Dec 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
There are only rumors speculating all around the web for the HTC M9 however no official announcements are made by HTC. You must wait for the official announcement because rumors are rumors they can be false as well as true but it's not pretty sure.
Currently I can't provide you the details about specifications,release date and price of the phone.
|Author: Aman 31 Dec 2014 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
HTC M9 is an awesome mobile phone. It comes 2.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 810 processor and 32 GB of ROM and 3 GB of RAM in it so the users can be comfortable with it and it can always work smoothly for them. It has a big screen of 5.5 inch with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixel. It has very long usable battery of 3500 mAh. It comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop so that users can enjoy more and more game through this device. It has a camera of 16 mega-pixel .
|Author: Anish Nataraj R 02 Jan 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
HTC M9 comes with a 5 Inch super LCD3 screen with a 1920x1080 resolution. It has the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset with a octa core processor and a 3GB RAM. It runs on pre-installed Android Lollipop 5.1.It also has a powerful GPU Adreno 430. M9 comes with a dual 20 MP primary camera and a 13 MP secondary camera. It posses 4K recording. The phone comes with storage variants of 16,32 and 64GB. The battery is expected to offer 2840mAh capacity. The device is expected to release in Q1 of 2015 and will be priced around Rs 49,500.
|Author: Carlos Solanki 05 Jan 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Some of the awesome features of HTC M9 smartphone are given below:
- The body of this awesome smartphone is made from aluminum silicon-carbide composite.
- It runs on 2.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 810 processor which is considered as one of the best processor for smartphones.
- It comes loaded with 3 GB of RAM in it which can give a advantage to the users to play more and more games on it.
- It has 32 GB of ROM in it.
- It comes with a big size screen of 5.5 inch which also gives a better look to others.
- It comes with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixel.
- It has a primary camera of 20 MP and a secondary camera of 13 MP which can give a advantage to users to click photos in a clear view.
- It runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
- It has a long usable battery of 3500 mAh that allows the users to use it continuously for long time.
|Author: Timmappa Kamat 07 Jan 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 7 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
The new phone from HTC-M9 which looks to follow on from HTC M8 is is tipped to be released soon.
Though the exact specs are still shrouded in mystery, the new flagship is expected to feature a bunch of premium components.
Rumoured specifications include the following.
1. This will follow the trend of QHD display supposed to be 2560 x 1440 resolution.Some reports,however,speculate that the device will continue to have 5 inch full HD display.
2. Screen size is believed to match its competitors with a 5.5 inch or 5.7 inch screen.
3. It would be 2.7GHz Qualcomm snapdragon 805 processor that will bestow the new device.Some reports suggest at the new 810 processor as well.
4. The new entrant will have 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory expandable via microSDcard.
5. A 20.7 MP OIS enhanced camera is believed to be on the rear while a 13 MP front camera is rumoured in reports.HTC imaging specialist , Symon Whitehorn has also hinted at possible optical zoom.
6. We can expect a battery at 2840mAh ,a slight upgrade from 2600mAh.
Currently there is no official word on the exact price of the device.Rumoured to be around 550 to 600 Pounds.The phone is expected to be launched at MWC between 2nd and 5th March.There is no confirmation about when the device will hit the shelves.
|Author: Himan Singh 09 Jan 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
HTC One M9
It is a very powerful featured phone by HTC with lots of good features and specifications. Its specifications are as under:-
1. Display:- It has a big screen size of 5.0 inches and has a very good resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It also has a Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen which has a very good display and make the phone look more attractive. Some additional features regarding its display are that it has a very good protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 4 which makes your phone scratch and dust resistant as well.
2. Operating System:- It has the latest operating system of Android v5.0 (Lollipop) which will boost the performance of your phone to a very higher extent and would play almost all the powerful apps and games installed on your phone.
3. Processor:- It has a very powerful Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57 processor and it runs on Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset. This will enhance the performance of your phone.
4. Memory:- The phone comes with an internal storage of 32GB and can be expanded up to 128GB by the use of a memory card. It has a RAM of 3GB which would make your phone much smoother and will increase its speed as well.
5. Camera:- The phone is also wonderful in the task of clicking images. It has a primary camera of 20.7 MP which would click very wonderful images. And it has a secondary camera of 4.0 MP which would also take good photos as well. Some additional features related to its camera are Automatic simultaneous video and image recording, Geo-tagging, face/smile detection and Panorama as well.
6. Battery & Other features:- It has a 2840 non removable battery which would give you a large battery backup. Some other features are- It has connectivity features such as WiFi and Bluetooth, it also has java and a very fast HTML 5 browser which will provide you an awesome browsing experience.
According to me it is a very good phone and has very good features in it. It would give a tough competition to the similarly priced phones as well.