|Author: Amit 17 Dec 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
My suggestion would be to buy Corsair. They are a well known brand with good warranty support. All their RAM sticks come with a 10 year replacement warranty. If you're looking to build a gaming rig, you can go for the Corsair Vengeance series of RAM.
You didn't specify a budget so it would be a little difficult to suggest exact models. Also, make sure the RAM you buy is supported by the motherboard and CPU you've selected.
|Author: Prashant Dalal 17 Dec 2014 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
If you are serious about building a high end gaming PC, then you should either go for Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM or Kingston HyperX DDR3 RAM.
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM:
This RAM comes with a great memory clock of 200 MHz and comes with an effective frequency of 1666 MHz. Hence, it will give you a huge leap in performance. Moreover, I also have this RAM and to my wonder it can easily handle heavy video editing and does not hang the system while jumping from one scene of an HD movie to another. And on Windows 7, this RAM shows a rating of 7.5/7.9. Earlier, my rating was only 5.2/7.9.
Kingston HyperX DDR3 RAM:
This one is even better than the Corsair Vengeance RAM in my opinion. Kingston HyperX RAM comes with an incredible memory clock of 667 MHz which comes with an effective frequency of 1666 MHz. So, if you buy this one, then I assure you that you will never regret your decision.
I personally suggest you to buy Kingston HyperX RAM as it provides better performance than the Corsair Vengeance.
PS: Corsair Vengeance is a way better at heat dissipation than the Kingston HyperX one. So, choose wisely which will suit your system better.
|Author: Aman 31 Dec 2014 Member Level: Diamond Points : 15 (Rs 15) Voting Score: 0|
There are many companies for buying RAM for your gaming PC but I will suggest you with some of the best from them:
As per my thinking Kingston is a good brand to buy RAMs and it comes with a cheap price. Some of the best Kingston RAMs are mentioned below along with their prices:
- Kingston HyperX Fury Kingston HyperX Fury Gaming Ram 4 GB DDR3 1866 Mhz CL10 PC3-14900 1866 MHz 1.5v: You can get this RAM on Amazon.com at the price of Rs. 3,199.00 and as per the rapid speed of the consumers of this product there are only two RAMs left in the stock.
- Kingston KHX1600C9D3B1/4G HyperX Blu 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 Desktop Memory: You can get this RAM on Amazon.com at the price of Rs. 3,449.00 including free delivery.
- Kingston HyperX Fury Gaming Ram 8 GB DDR3 1866 Mhz CL10 PC3-14900 1866 MHz 1.5v: You can get this RAM on various online mega stores at the price of Rs. 5,690.00.
- Kingston KHX1600C10D3B1/8G HyperX Blu 8 GB 1600 MHz 240-Pin DDR3 Non-ECC CL10 Desktop Memory: You can get this RAM on Amazon.com at the price of Rs. 13,932.00 including free home delivery.
Some of the best corsair company RAM are mentioned below:
- Corsair Vengeance - 8 GB DDR3 RAM: You can get this RAM on Amazon.com at the price of Rs. 5,630.00 .
- Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) PC RAM: You can get this awesome RAM on Snap Deal.com at just the price of Rs 3110.
- Corsair Corsair Memory - 4 GB DDR3 RAM: You can get this RAM on Amazon.com at the price of Rs. 2,614.00.
You can buy any of the RAM from the list mentioned above as they all are awesome and they are considered to be made for the gamers. You can buy any of the RAM from the companies mentioned above according to your budget.