|Author: Ankit 07 Dec 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
To reset your Micromax Unite 2 to factory settings, follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Open the Menu of your phone.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Go to Backup & Reset.
4. Click on Factory data reset.
5. Enter your password if prompted.
This would reset your phone to factory settings.
|Author: Carlos Solanki 08 Dec 2014 Member Level: Silver Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
Hard factory reset:
1. Turn off your Micromax Unite 2 phone using power button.
2. Turn on the phone by pressing volume up+home+power button at the same time.
3. You will get various options on the display, select the reset option and then confirm.
4. Your device will be formatted completely.
Soft factory reset:
1. Open the menu of your phone.
2. Go to settings.
3. Go to accounts.
4. Go to backup and reset.
5. Go to factory data reset.
6. Tap reset device.
7. your device will be reset.
|Author: Alok Nath Pandey 25 Dec 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
To reset your Micromaxx Unite 2, Go to settings>Accounts>backup and reset>factory reset setting and then reset your device from there.
Note: If you'll reset your mobile, you'll lose all the customized settings done by you and the data stored in the phone memory.
|Author: Aman 31 Dec 2014 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
You need to follow the steps given below to reset Micromax Unite 2 factory settings:
- Switch off your device by long press to the power button.
- Switch on the device by long press to the volume up+home+power buttons at the same time.
- When your device will switch on you will get various options on the display of your device and you will find a option to reset the device just click on it and you will be success to reset your Micromax Unite 2 factory settings.
|Author: Anish Nataraj R 03 Jan 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
To soft reset Micromax Unite 2 you have to follow the steps below:
1) Open Settings
2) Go to accounts option
3) Go to factory reset option
4) Click on reset option and wait
6) Your phone is successfully reset now.
Soft reset means all the settings and other things will be cleared.
To hard reset follow the following steps:
1) Power down the phone
2) Press all the three buttons together
3) The Power off button, Home button, and volume up button.
4) You'll get a set of options
5) Find Factory reset and tap on it!
6) Resetting is done successfully