A detailed comparison between Sony Xperia Z Ultra smartphone and Lenovo Yoga2 8inch tablet is given below:
Sony Xperia Z:
- It has a primary camera of 13 MP and a secondary camera of 2 MP with LED flash feature.
- It comes with a display size of 71x139x7.9 mm and with fully HD resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixels.
- It supports 3G, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth, FM and many more interesting features.
- It comes packed with some sensors like Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Proximity and Magnetometer.
- It has 16 GB of internal storage space in it and the external storage space can be expanded using MicroSD card up to 32 GB.
- It runs on Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) and it can be upgraded later on to v4.4 (KitKat).
- It comes with 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Quad Core processor with 2 GB of RAM.
Lenovo Yoga 2 Tablet:
- It has a primary camera of 8 MP with flash feature and a secondary camera of 1.6 MP.
- It comes with a large size display of 10 inch with a resolution of 1920x1200 pixels.
- It supports 3 G, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth and many other awesome features in it.
- It comes packed with some sensors like G-Sensor,Hall, Ambient Light and ECompass.
- It has a internal storage space of 16 GB and the external storage space can be expanded using MicroSD card up to 64 GB.
- It has 2 GB of RAM in it.
- It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with 1.86 GHz Intel Atom Z3745 Quad Core Processor.
As per my opinion you should buy Lenovo Yoga 2 Tablet as it comes with a big size of display which will give you a better view to do work in the tablet. And it also has a large external storage space which will give you a advantage to store your data in it.