|Author: Godson 04 Dec 2014 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
To create a nameless folder you have to do the following:
1. Right click on the folder and click Rename.
2. Then delete the name and press ALT + 255 (ALT key with 255) on the numpad.
This will add a space to the folder name
3. Then press Enter.
This is the simplest way to create a nameless folder. If you already have a nameless folder, all you have to do is to press ALT + 255 on numpad two times, or multiple times. That's all.
Hope this solves your problem.
|Author: Vikas Srivastava 06 Dec 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Steps to create nameless folders on Windows 7, 8 and XP:
- First of all select the folder whose name you want to remove.
- Right click on the folder and select rename and delete the existing name.
- Press Alt and press either 0160 or 999999999 or 255 from the numpad on your keyboard.
- Press Enter and you will get a folder with no name.
|Author: Carlos Solanki 08 Dec 2014 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
To create folder without name in PC follow the steps given below:
1. Create a folder.
2. Rename it by holding alt. button and press 225 or 0160 .
3. Your folder will be renamed by blank space means no name.
|Author: Aryan 21 Apr 2015 Member Level: Bronze Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Yes, you can create a folder without name but it will not give you proper security to your files you can also make your folder invisible. By following these steps:
1. Rename your folder by holding (alt) button and pressing the codes 225 or 0160 or 999999999
2. Now your folder will be remarked as no name
3. Right click on the folder.
4. Go to the properties option.
5. Select option customize.
6. Then select option change icon.
7. Then select invisible icon and apply it.
I hope my given information may provide secure to your files.
It will appear like this (see attachment below):