|Author: Ankit 07 Dec 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
I understand your concern and would be mentioning the steps to disable Twitter Graph App below. However, before that you do need to know that Twitter will only be collecting data about the apps you install and not what you do with those apps. If after understanding this you still want to disable it then here are the steps:
1. Open the Twitter app on your smartphone.
2. In the "Me" tab click on the Gear icon which looks like the Settings icon in most interfaces.
3. Go to Settings and select the account on which you want to do the change.
4. There in the Privacy section you can switch off the "Tailor Twitter based on my apps" option.
Following the same steps you can re-enable this option.
|Author: Carlos Solanki 10 Dec 2014 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Follow these steps to disable Twitter Graph App:
1. From the me tab, tap the gear icon.
2. Select the settings menu.
3. Choose the account which you would like to change.
4. Under privacy, turn off "Tailer Twitter based on my apps".
1. Open Twitter app and select Settings from its menu.
2. Choose the account which you would like to change.
3. Under other, turn off "Tailer Twitter based on my app".
4. This will stop app graph to track your apps from your mobile phones.
I hope this was useful for you.