|Author: Muddassir 02 Dec 2014 Member Level: Diamond Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
It is natively not possible to take a screenshot on Nokia Asha 501, but there's an alternate way to capture the screen of Nokia mobile phones with the help of Nokia Screen Dumper. Just follow these steps :
1. Download Nokia Screen Dumper v3.0 and install it on your computer.
2. Then connect Asha 501 to your computer via data cable. Now a message will appear on your Asha 501 phone's screen, select Nokia/Ovi Suite from the message.
3. Make sure to exit Nokia PC Suite if it is running on your computer or else it would not work.
4. Now open Nokia Screen Dumper on your computer and click on 'Phone Connect' button.
5. Once connected, click on ScreenDump to generate a screenshot.
6. Now the captured screenshot will appear under Nokia Screen Dumper's window, simply click on 'save results' button and the screenshot will be saved on your computer's hard disk.
7. Now you can transfer the screenshot from your computer to mobile via data cable.
|Author: Carlos Solanki 09 Dec 2014 Member Level: Silver Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
You might not get a method to take screenshots in Nokia asha 501 but I will try to help you. Follow the instructions given under:
These Nokia s40 series mobile phones will not let you to take screenshots directly from your phone. So,there is an another method for the solution of it and it is quite interesting.
1. Download the Nokia screen dump tool from web in your phone.
2. Connect your phone to PC or laptop through the data cable.
3. When you will connect it to PC or laptop you will see various option on the display of your phone so select PC suit mode or ovi mode on your phone this will recognise your phone in the PC or laptop.
4. You will also see Nokia PC suit box in your laptop or PC so you should exit it first.
5. When connected to PC or laptop you just need to click on make screen dump option this will take a screenshot of your phone and will show you a preview of it.
6. Now just save the captured image or screenshot to the desired location by clicking on save result option.
7.Now your screenshot has been taken and you can share it to any mobile,pc ,laptop,social networking sites etc.
I hope this was helpful to you.