In this age of touchscreen phones, it is really too difficult to find QWERTY keypad phones. Apart from Blackberry, no one is pushing this segment anymore.
Here is the list of a couple of them I could manage to find.
1. LG Optimus Pro C660
The features include
- DISPLAY: It has 2.8 inch TFT capacitive display with 240 x 320 resolution
- HARDWARE: It sports 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7227T Snapdragon processor and Adreno 200 GPU
- OS: It runs on Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
- CAMERA: It houses a 3.15 MP camera which can help you click some decent pictures. It has no secondary camera
- CONNECTIVITY & OTHER: It features standard connectors like Bluetooth, A-GPS, FM radio and USB
- SENSORS: It also is equipped with compass, proximity and accelerometer
The cute and economical QWERTY phone is available at Rs.5700 on FlipKart.
2. Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330
This phone has following features
- DISPLAY: It has 3.0 inch TFT touchsreen at 240 x 320resolution
- HARDWARE: It is powered by a 850 MHz processor
- OS: The device runs on Android 4.0 ICS, upgradable to JellyBean 4.1.2
- CAMERA: The device sports a 2 MP camera.No front camera provided.
- CONNECTIVITY: The device has standard A-GPS, bluetooth, WLan and microUSB.
- SENSORS: It features compass, proximity and accelerometer sensors
Priced at around Rs.7000, the device would be a bit difficult to find in the market.