|Author: P 16 Nov 2014 Member Level: Silver Points : 7 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 2|
First things first, new generation laptops have come a long way, so almost all laptops from brands like HP, Dell, Sony, Lenovo and even Acer are very good. Choice depends on individual's preference. For example, you can choose Dell for better customer service, HP for better machine, Vaio for better battery life or Lenovo for better durability (life). Performance wise all are more or less same.
Coming to your requirements, you have a lot of options for an Intel Core i3 processor laptop, however, with Core i5, the options are a bit less in your budget. Here is what I would recommend:
1. HP (i5/ 4GB RAM/ 1 GB Graphics) (Anodized Aluminium)
- Priced at Rs. 35.5k on flipkart.
- It has 14 inch screen size and is very portable.
- Does not come with any OS, so you have to afford that cost.
- Has only 1GB graphic card.
2. Lenovo S510p Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph)
- priced at 38k
- matches all your specifications
- Does not come with any OS, so have to afford that cost.
- 3k more than your budget.
Coming to Core i3 processors, the ones that fulfill all your requirements:
1. HP 15-r032TX Notebook (4th Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph)
2. Dell Inspiron 14 3442 Notebook (4th Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph)
Priced at Rs. 37,000/-
Choose from the above as per you personal preference.
Hope this helps!!
|Author: Mehdi 16 Nov 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 7 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
There isn't a 2"MB" graphics card, please replace it with 2"GB" in description as well as in summary of the question.
Of course Core i5 is better than Core i3 processor and among Core i5 generations, 4th Gen Core i5 is the best.
It is very difficult to find a laptop with Core i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD and 2 GB graphics card, which is priced under Rs. 35,000. There are many laptops under 35K but they lack a spec or two you desire.
Frankly, the specification you desire in your laptop should cost you somewhere between Rs. 45,000-50,000.
For example, if you buy a Dell Inspiron 14R laptop priced around 35K, you will be able to get a 2nd Gen i5 processor, 500GB HDD and 4GB RAM, but it has only 1GB graphics memory, not 2GB.
There are plenty of laptops with Core i3 processor, 4GB RAM and 500GB HDD under 35K. However, they would have 1GB or less graphics card or may not have it at all as graphics cards are pretty expensive.