|Author: P 16 Nov 2014 Member Level: Silver Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Please follow the below mentioned easy steps:
1. Press Win+R (Windows button on keyboard and R button simultaneously)
2. Type devmgmt.msc and press ENTER.
3. Expand'Imaging devices" (by clicking on triangle before the Imaging devices")
4. Right click on "Integrated Webcam".
5. Select "Disable" from the dropdown menu.
And You are Done.
Hope this helps!!
|Author: Mehdi 16 Nov 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
Follow these steps to know how to disable integrated webcam in Windows 10 without using command prompt:
1. Right click on "This PC" icon. Note that "This PC" is the default name for "My Computer" in Windows 10.
2. Click on "Manage" option.
3. Now click on "Device Manager" option.
4. Look for "Imaging devices" and double click on it.
5. Right click on the integrated webcam that you see.
6. Click "Disable" and you're done!
This method works properly on Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10 OS.
|Author: Viraj 04 Jan 2015 Member Level: Bronze Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
You can disable webcam in Windows 10 by disabling the drivers of your webcam. To disable you can go in device manager which you can get by right clicking on computer and going in Manage or you can go in run or search and can type devmgmt.msc and click on ok or press enter to open device management.
After you open device management you have to expand your imaging device by right clicking on it and it will show you the drivers which are available for your integrated webcam, cant tell you name of driver as for different laptop and PC different drivers will be there depending on which brands webcam you are using.
Right click on the driver and click on disable.