|Author: Amit 02 Nov 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 7 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
What is the OS you currently are running on your computer? Please make sure you've downloaded the correct Kies version based on the the OS you have. If you're looking to use your cellphone's internet on your PC, there are alternate ways of doing so as well.
You can create a portable hotspot on your cellphone and connect to it from your PC using WiFi. In case you do not have a WiFi adapter in your PC, consider buying an external USB based WiFi dongle. They come pretty inexpensive these days and are a much efficient way to connect to WiFi than cables running around everywhere.
|Author: Mehdi 04 Nov 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 7 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 is a modified version of Galaxy Core. So, I don't think that Kies 2.0 is that what you need to use the device as a modem on your PC.
Solution: Try Samsung Kies v3 and Galaxy Core 2 USB Driver.
You can download Samsung Galaxy Core PC Suite i.e. Kies v3 by clicking here.
Also, download Galaxy Core 2 USB Driver by clicking here.
About Samsung Galaxy Core 2
Galaxy Core 2 is one of the most popular mid ranged smartphones. Some good features of Galaxy Core 2 smartphone are:
1. It is run by the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat OS.
2. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor.
3. It houses a 4.5" touchscreen display with 800x480 pixels resolution.
4. It has a 4 MP rear facing camera.
5. It also has a 0.3 MP front facing camera.
6. It comes along an internal memory of 4 GB.
7. It's memory can be expanded up to 64 GB via microSD slot.
8. It supports 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS and Bluetooth connectivity.
9. It houses a 512 MB RAM.
10. It is priced under Rs 10,000; Even lower than that.
|Author: Paresh Gujarati 05 Nov 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Simple and effective method to connect any smartphone or device with computer is by using Wi-Fi. You can even browse your complete devices by using features provided by Wi-Fi.
If you do not have compatible USB cable, you can always connect the two by wireless mode as I mentioned above.