I am here to update you with the complete guide on how to root Xolo Q600s. It is also known for one of the first Android smartphone to feature Android 4.4 KitKat by an Indian manufacture. If you want to root your Xolo Q600s then you must go through the details given below.
- You must take a complete backup of your Xolo Q600s before starting to root it.
- You must follow the guide given below very carefully as if you will not follow it carefully then your device may get damage and in such cases I am not to be blamed.
- You must apply the guide given below only and only on your Xolo Q600s
- The process will avoid the factory warranty of your Xolo Q600s.
You must have
- You must make sure that your Xolo Q600s has at least of 60% battery left in it.
- You must download and install the latest USB Drivers for your device on your PC.
- Download the root tool from here "http://www.mgyun.com/vroot/UpdateLog".
- You must make sure to unable the USB debugging on your Android device.
Follow the steps given below to successfully root your Xolo Q600s:
- First download the root tool from the link given above and then install it on your PC.
- After installation of the root tool on your PC, open the root tool application from your desktop.
- You will see a new window then you need to connect your Android device to the PC.
- You need to wait now until your Xolo Q600s is recognized by the root tool on your PC.
- Now click to the "ROOT" button which will be available for you on the bottom of the root tool window.
- This will begin the rooting process now.
- Now you need to wait until the rooting process come to the end and you must make sure not to disconnect your Android device while rooting process.
- After the completion of the rooting process you need to manually reboot your device and then disconnect your Android device from the PC.
If you have followed the steps given above carefully then congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your Xolo Q600s.