'GoSave' started as a program for helping users to find the discount coupons for various sites they visit but along with the time it turned into a frustrated thing because it displays coupons even though the user doesn't need anymore.
This adware usually comes through some software installations downloaded from the above said sites. After installing these softwares, it starts displaying different advertisements, pop-ups saying they are from 'GoSave'. When clicked on these ads, they install some browser toolbars and other softwares.
You can detect its presence when you see the following processes in your task manager.
GoSave.exe, GoSave-bg.exe and GoSave-nova.exe etc.,
Follow these steps to remove this adware from your system.
1. Uninstall any instances of GoSave from Windows through 'Control Panel'.
2. As it installs different browser toolbars and extensions, remove suspicious browser extensions and toolbars. Remove these instances from all the browsers installed in the system.
3. If you cannot uninstall them, try to re-install the browsers after taking back-up of your saved passwords and bookmarks.
4. If none of the above steps worked out, try to install 'Adw Cleaner' program which you can download for free.
5. Then install 'Malwarebytes Anti-Malware' to detect any more instances of this virus.