|Author: Anwesha 22 Aug 2014 Member Level: Diamond Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
That is the best way to get an AdSense account and earn money. In recent days, Google could sense that people are overusing the benefits of Adsense and thus has started giving very limited approvals. If you have your own domain, there will be no such issues and you will get the maximum benefit.
|Author: [Anonymous] 23 Aug 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 2|
There are various advantages of having a Top Level Domain (TLD) for a blog. I have listed some of them below.
Your blog looks much more professional when you have a custom domain for your blog.
It helps a lot in establishing a brand name for your blog.
Advertising networks and affiliate programs are more likely to accept your blog in their network if it has a custom domain.
A custom domain helps a lot in premonition of the blog URL.
It also plays a very important part in improving search engine rankings of your blog.
Your blog has high resale value if it has a custom domain rather than a second level domain.
A top level domain name like .com costs less than Rs.500. .in domains are even more cheaper costing around Rs.300. I would suggest you to register a domain name for your blog. Its one of the cheapest yet the best investment you can make on your blog.
|Author: Godson 26 Aug 2014 Member Level: Diamond Points : 7 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
There are different benefits of having your own domain.
- Having your own domain like domains with a .com or .net, your chances of ranking high in the Google search engine or other search engines is high because it adds some credibility to your website.
- This high ranking can get you more traffic which will consequently attract ad publishers to buy space for ads on your website. This will help you earn money.
- Having your own domain can help you create your own email ids with the domain name like email@domain_name.com. This will make your email look more professional more than emails like firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have your own domain then chances of Google Adsense approval is high.
- You have more control over the website where you can use software like cPanel which is a great tool for website management.
- Buying a domain is not a complicated task and even doesn't cost much. So, it is worth buying your own domain name.
|Author: Bhakti Savla 20 Sep 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
There are numerous advantages of having own domain name for a blog instead of using a Blogger extension or Wordpress extension. Some of the benefits of having a Top Level Domain are listed under:
- For better SEO of your blog, it is necessary to improve relevancy attached to your blog and the content present on it. Having a personalized domain name or TLD can help you to improve the relevancy of your blog.
- A blog with personalized domain name is bound to seem more professional as well as business-oriented and more readers would be attracted to it as compared to a blog with .wordpress or .blogger extension.
- For having your own domain name, you generally have to shell out some money. For example, to have a self-hosted Wordpress blog, you need to get it hosted on your web hosting space. However, you get lots of advantages such as more free themes, plugins, etc. as compared to a blog with .wordpress extension.
- There are several Google Adsense alternatives in the market these days. So, one can opt for different ad networks for revenue generation from blog by using a TLD name for their name. Such a name along with good quality content is more likely to get your ad accounts or even affiliate accounts approved quickly.
- As you grow as a blogger and start with multiple blogs, you need a good team of writers who can write unique stuff for your blogs over a long period of time. To attract high quality writers, you need to give your blog your own domain name as such writers won't be easily motivated to write for blogs that have blogging platform extensions in the domain name.
- A blog with own domain name has better chances of scoring high rank in Google search results as compared to other blogs with extensions.
- People prefer websites with shorter names and having your own domain name could give you that advantage.