|Author: Alok Nath Pandey 05 Aug 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
Which antivirus you are using ?
Try to use the good antivirus like antivirus of Quick Heal Technologies.
Check that your Pen drive is creating the same shortcut in other's computer or not ? If the answer is No then buy a new good antivirus for your system.
I think this is the only cause that is disturbing you .
|Author: Harish 07 Aug 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 Voting Score: 0|
It's a common problem which is called like "Shortcut Virus".
It will not go away after reformatting and there is a specific softwares and guidelines you can go through.
You Can follow the below steps and get rid of this problem.
- Download Autorun Exterminator
It willdelete the Autorun files in your removable devices and disk drives.
Download Link : http://en.kioskea.net/download/download-11613-autorun-exterminator
- After Downloading And Installing the software. Run it and it will automatically deletes those Autorun files when you plug in your removable device.
- After that, Goto "Run", Start> All programs> Accessories> Run.
- Type in the below code and note that you must replace the letter "f:\" with your removable device name letter. Check it on "My Computer".
Code: attrib -h -r -s /s /d f:\*.*
And Hit Enter.
- Now You can check the Removable device and ensure you're getting the same problem.
- Note: Download an antivirus tool "MalwareBytes anti-malware tool" which is effective in finding these types of common viruses and PUP, PUM detections.
Hope you will get rid of Shortcut virus problem. Just reply if you got the result or having any trouble.
|Author: denis richard 21 Aug 2014 Member Level: Bronze Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
If you need to recover all data from it, then here's what you need to do http://youtu.be/TpKnFgYXLY8