|Author: [Anonymous] 16 Jul 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 2|
Your device needs to be flashed and there would be no other issue. There are a couple of steps to format Nokia N73 but those are not effective and it is better to pay some money and get things done from the local mobile technicians.
Before that, you may try to restore the factory setting once and if it works fine then there will be no issue or else better to hand it over to the mobile technicians.
For restore factory setting, try the following steps by holding the key.
The green dial button,
The star (asterisk) button (*)
The three button (3)
The power button.
When auto-starts, it may ask lock code (enter if you know it) or use default code which is 12345. Please note, you will lose some of the data or downloaded apps when you do restore factory setting.
|Author: Mukhtar 17 Jul 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: -1|
This issue of Nokia N73 can be solved by performing below steps.
1. Switch-Off your phone and remove SIM card from the phone. Now Switch-On your phone without the SIM card.
2. The screen will prompt "Start in offline mode?" Tap on Yes
3. Now again Switch-Off and insert the SIM again. Switch-On your phone again.
4. The screen will prompt "Continue in offline mode?" Tap on Yes
5. After your phone starts press Power Button. Menu will come on screen select general from menu.
6. The screen will prompt "Switching profile will cause network to start?" Tap on Yes.
|Author: Harish 17 Jul 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
I have already tried that 4 Key Factory restore method but, no effect. I think as you said I must give it to a local mobile service center.
And Mr. Mukhtar those steps you mentioned will not work when the phone is in a state like "Dead". I think flashing is the only solution.