|Author: Anwesha 11 Jul 2014 Member Level: Diamond Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
First you have to create one new blogger account. Then upload your previous articles there.
Once you are done with it, you have to disable the older blogger account by going to the account settings page.
|Author: [Anonymous] 25 Nov 2014 Member Level: Diamond Points : 8 (Rs 8) Voting Score: 0|
You should use this tutorial to move your blog, because it will not harm any SEO of your blog. It is 100% working and tested/verified by me.
1. Login to your first Gmail/blogger account.
2. Click on the blog which you want to transfer to second gmail/blogger account.
3. Click on Settings > Add authors.
4. Now type the second Gmail/blogger account ID/email in the blank box and click on Invite authors button.
5. Logout from your first Gmail/blogger account.
6. Login to your second Gmail/blogger account, open the invitation email from Google and accept as an author of the blog.
Note- First Gmail/blogger account is still the admin of blog, you need to remove it and select second gmail/blogger account as an admin, so read on.
7. Now logout from second Gmail/blogger account and login to your first Gmail/blogger account.
8. Click on the blog and go to Setting > blog authors section.
9. Now firstly, select the second gmail/blogger account as admin & then remove first Gmail/blogger account from the list.
10. Now you have successfully transferred your blog without any SEO damage.
*. First Gmail/blogger account- It is the current owner/admin of the blog as stated in the question.
*. Second Gmail/blogger account- It will be the next owner/admin of the blog.