|Author: Shanmuga 27 Jun 2014 Member Level: Bronze Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
If you are the owner of the video, then you can delete the video completely from Youtube.
1. Login to Youtube.com
2. Click on "My Channel" link (on the left hand side)
3. Click on "Video Manager" link (mostly at the top of your profile banner)
4. Mouse over any video you want to remove. You could see the "Delete" icon.
5. Click on the "delete" icon and confirm your video will get deleted completely.
If you want to keep the video and do not allow views by others, then make the video "Private" by clicking on "Edit" from the above step 4 and make the video "Private"
Hope it helps.
|Author: Paresh Gujarati 27 Jun 2014 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Removing a video from YouTube is very simple. Just go to the Video Manager by clicking on 'My Channel', 'Video Manager' and find the list of videos created by you. Just select the video you wish to delete and click on 'Action'. Select delete from drop down menu and Click on 'delete'.
Second option select 'Edit' and select last option. i.e. delete.
|Author: Prashant Dalal 29 Jun 2014 Member Level: Diamond Points : 7 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
I am a daily user of YouTube and I like to upload videos on it. So, for deleting any video from YouTube, just follow my simple steps:-
1. Open YouTube.com and then click on "Sign In" icon on top-right corner of the screen.
2. Now, log-in to your YouTube account.
3. After logging in, click on your account icon on top-right corner of the screen and then click on "Creator Studio".
4. So now, you will be on your channel's dashboard. Here, you have to click on "Video Manager" which is situated under creator studio tab on the left side of this screen.
5. Finally you will see your all uploaded videos on this screen. For deleting any video, click and tick the box which beside video.
6. Now, click on the "actions" tab and select "delete" option from it.
Now finally, your video will be deleted.