Ok. You can type "Marathi" language on your PC. There are two ways to use Marathi language on your computer.
1. By Installing Marathi Fonts on your computer.
2. By installing an independent third party software which have the option to type Marathi.
Here I will Guide you How to type Marathi Language on your PC
- Goto the below link
- There you will see lot of Marathi typing fonts.
- Click and download any of them in your desired location.
- After download, find the downloaded file and extract it from compressed form into normal font form.
- After Extraction, you will see the "Font folder".
- Open it and copy the entire fonts.
- Goto Control Panel> Appearence and personalisation> Fonts.
- There you will see lot of fonts, just "Paste" it there. It will automatically install.
- Now, open MSWord, and check whether the installed font is appearing in "Font" drop down option.
- Select it and you can now type in "Marathi".
Even though you have Marathi fonts you can't simply type it. So, here is the second method
- Got the below link
- Download & Install it on your PC.
- Run the aaplication, now you can type "Marathi Language" on your pc.
You can choose any of the above method. Hope this helps you. Please ask without hesitation if having any problem.