Nowadays almost all the tabs are manufactured with SIM. So getting a tab having SIM and call features is not an issue at all. When you talk about the big brand like Samsung I guess Samsung does not have any tab under 10K, Yes Samsung is the big name in smartphone and tablet market, and you can definitely expect good quality features and performance from Samsung Tab. I have seen many tabs and tab with SIM features under 10K of local brands. To be personal I would recommend you to buy Samsung Tab2 P3100, I am using the device from last 6 months and this is thee best and cheap tab among all. It cost me 16K 6 months ago.
By the way, Here is the list of tablet supporting SIM :-
1. iBall Slide 3G 7271 Tablet (WiFi, 3G, Voice Calling) Price - 7,275/-
2. HCL ME Connect V3 Tablet (WiFi, Voice Calling) Price - 7,499/-
3. Lenovo Yoga 8 Tablet (WiFi, 3G, Voice Calling, 16GB) Price - 19,850/-
4. Micromax Funbook Pro P560 Tablet (WiFi, 3G, Voice Calling) Price - 6,999/-
5. Micromax Canvas Tab P650 Tablet (WiFi, 3G, Voice Calling) Price - 12,299/-
"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"