Yes as a blogger and a compassionate writer, you should imbibe yourself with the word 'Niche site'. Okay lets talk about some basics and benefits of building a website/blog.
Tactics to build up a Niche site
A Niche website is nothing but a website that focus on a particular category of resources or articles. It means concentrating on a specific range of topics based on your interest. Following points will help you:
1. If you are looking to set up your own website/blog, focus on the areas you can deliver at your best with resource writing. Take up a particular niche, say a technology blog that depicts topics on smartphones, reviews and hands on experience or an entertainment blog that gives an interesting outlook on bollywood. This can be anything from an artistic related website or a financial one, but should be according to your interest you persue to take up with.
2. Concentrate on niches that are unique and have very little resources till date on search engines. You may go through few tech forums to know more about them and decide based on your experience for a long term run. Don't take up the subject of your blog without deciding the future course of interest depending on your performance. Calibrate your interest and see if you can tackle them with ease.
3. If you have decided your niche, then put up those sub categories you can imagine, the particular niche holds to have it. Research more on them and group them together so that readers may find the website useful for their personal interest.
Benefits of a Niche website
1. Niche website targets a particular set of people, so you will be able to gain full interest of your readers. It will help you gain more subscriptions and attract large visitors based on your write ups.
2. Popular websites on particular unique niche gains highest attention from search engine. Keep up your write ups & search engine will do the rest.
3. Highest Adsense CTR observed on unique niche websites.
4. Long run performance means high interest of the blogger in updating his blog more with information.
Thanks and Regards,
Thanks and Regards,