About Techulator.comTechulator.com is a technology news and gadget review portal, offering articles on various technology topics including Android, Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows as well as product information on laptops, gadgets, smartphones, computers, home automation, smart devices and more. We also cover information and articles on operating systems, software, mobile apps and utilities. Also, we publish latest product releases, technology news, product announcements and general information on various technology topics. Our review performs extensive reviews of devices, services and apps in our review center. You can find hands-on product reviews, programming guide, technical tutorials, solutions to various computer problems and guidance on how to use various computer related products. Read product reviews and announcements on Android Tablets, laptops, Smartphones. We have started a new video review center based out of Delhi, India where we do extensive video reviews of mobile and electronic devices.
Technology Articles & Reviews
How to recover from Google Panda update penaltiesGoogle strikes once in a while with the Panda updates, pushing out many blogs and websites from the web. Many times, they are just some cool blogs which violated some of the new Google rules, inadvertently. Is your website affected by a recent Panda update? Read some tips to recover from Google Panda penalties
- Member of the Week Award 2nd to 8th May 2016 (Updated)
- Member of the Month Award for April 2016
- Super Contributor Awards April 2016 - Article section Winners
- Super Contributor Awards April 2016 - Ask Experts section Winners
- Super Contributor Awards April 2016 - Forum section Winner
- Videocon launches Krypton3 Android 6.0 Smartphone with 4G VoLTE network support
- PDF Converter: A PDF Management Suite to Create, Convert and Edit PDF Files
- LG G5 Modular Smartphone Pre Booking Starting from May 21
- Managing App permissions - Why and How?
- WhiteSmoke app review: Will It Enhance Your Writing Skills?
- Grammarly Review: Is it a help for Writers?
- RightWriter 6.0 review: The English Learning App
- Drivvo – Does it Make Your Car Management Easier?
- Meditation Apps for Android
- Honor 5X - a mid-range smart phone for the smart people
- How to use IncomeTaxIndiaEfiling.Gov.In to E-File Income Tax Returns (ITR)
- How to use myITreturn.com to E-File Income Tax Return (ITR
- How to use TaxSpanner.Com to E-File Income Tax Returns (ITR)
- How to use TaxSmile.Com to E-File Income Tax Returns (ITR)
- How to use ClearTax.In to E-File Income Tax Return (ITR)
Unlock iPhone 4 in India
AT&T recently announced an option to unlock the iPhones purchased through AT&T and either completed the contract or paid off the cancellation charges. It is a very simple process to unlock your iPhone now. Just call AT&T, give your current/old AT&T account details and give the IMEI number of your phone. They will make the required entries in their system and will notify Apple. Within few hours, you will get a notification from Apple asking you to backup and restore your phone using iTunes. Once you complete restoring from iTunes, your iPhone will be unlocked. Learn more about unlocking AT&T iPhone legally
Will Vonage VoIP phone work in India?
Are you using a Vonage phone in USA and want to try if it will work in India? Read our experience with Vonage phone in India and how reliably it works. If you are coming to India on vacation or moving to India permanently, you can carry your Vonage device and use it as local phone which gives you unlimited local, long distance and international calls.
Read more on using Vonage phone in India
Copy pasting to remote computer not working with RDP
Are you facing problems with copy pasting not working with your remote Windows computer? If the copy pasting stopped working suddenly, you can try this solution. Read more about copy paste problems with remote computer while using RDP